English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Stomach'
- an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
- the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
- an appetite for food; "exercise gave him a good Stomach for dinner"
- an inclination or liking for things involving conflict or difficulty or unpleasantness; "he had no Stomach for a fight"
- put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"
- bear to eat; "He cannot Stomach raw fish"
'Stomach' in other languages
Get definition of Stomach, Get synonyms of Stomach and translate.Stomach in Tamil | Stomach in English | Stomach in Arabic | Stomach in Dutch | Stomach in French | Stomach in German | Stomach in Greek | Stomach in Hindi | Stomach in Italian | Stomach in Japanese | Stomach in Korean | Stomach in Malay | Stomach in Norwegian | Stomach in Portuguese | Stomach in Russian | Stomach in Spanish | Stomach in Swedish | Stomach in Chinese | Stomach in Indonesian | Stomach in Urdu | Stomach in Bengali | Stomach in Thai |
Stomach - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Stomach from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.