English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Stern'
- the rear part of a ship
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
- United States concert violinist (born in Russia in 1920)
- severe and unremitting in making demands; "an exacting instructor"; "a Stern disciplinarian"; "strict standards"
- of a Stern or strict bearing or demeanor; forbidding in aspect; "an austere expression"; "a Stern face"
- not to be placated or appeased or moved by entreaty; "grim determination"; "grim necessity"; "Russia''s final hour, it seemed, approached with inexorable certainty"; "relentless persecution"; "the Stern demands of parenthood"
'Stern' in other languages
Get definition of Stern, Get synonyms of Stern and translate.Stern in Tamil | Stern in English | Stern in Arabic | Stern in Dutch | Stern in French | Stern in German | Stern in Greek | Stern in Hindi | Stern in Italian | Stern in Japanese | Stern in Korean | Stern in Malay | Stern in Norwegian | Stern in Portuguese | Stern in Russian | Stern in Spanish | Stern in Swedish | Stern in Chinese | Stern in Indonesian | Stern in Urdu | Stern in Bengali | Stern in Thai |
Stern - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Stern from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.