English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Steal'
- a stolen base; an instance in which a base runner advances safely during the delivery of a pitch (without the help of a hit or walk or passed ball or wild pitch)
- an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
- Steal a base
- move Stealthily; "The ship slipped away in the darkness"
- to go Stealthily or furtively; "..stead of sneaking around spying on the neighbor''s house"
- take without the owner''s consent; "Someone stole my wallet on the train"; "This author stole entire paragraphs from my dissertation"
'Steal' in other languages
Get definition of Steal, Get synonyms of Steal and translate.Steal in Tamil | Steal in English | Steal in Arabic | Steal in Dutch | Steal in French | Steal in German | Steal in Greek | Steal in Hindi | Steal in Italian | Steal in Japanese | Steal in Korean | Steal in Malay | Steal in Norwegian | Steal in Portuguese | Steal in Russian | Steal in Spanish | Steal in Swedish | Steal in Chinese | Steal in Indonesian | Steal in Urdu | Steal in Bengali | Steal in Thai |
Steal - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Steal from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.