English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Sprinkle'
- the act of sprinkling or splashing water; "baptized with a sprinkling of holy water"; "a sparge of warm water over the malt"
- a light shower that falls in some locations and not others nearby
- scatter with liquid; wet lightly; "Sprinkle the lawn"
- cause (a liquid) to spatter about, especially with force; "She splashed the water around her"
- distribute loosely; "He scattered gun powder under the wagon"
- rain gently; "It has only Sprinkled, but the roads are slick"
'Sprinkle' in other languages
Get definition of Sprinkle, Get synonyms of Sprinkle and translate.Sprinkle in Tamil | Sprinkle in English | Sprinkle in Arabic | Sprinkle in Dutch | Sprinkle in French | Sprinkle in German | Sprinkle in Greek | Sprinkle in Hindi | Sprinkle in Italian | Sprinkle in Japanese | Sprinkle in Korean | Sprinkle in Malay | Sprinkle in Norwegian | Sprinkle in Portuguese | Sprinkle in Russian | Sprinkle in Spanish | Sprinkle in Swedish | Sprinkle in Chinese | Sprinkle in Indonesian | Sprinkle in Urdu | Sprinkle in Bengali | Sprinkle in Thai |
Sprinkle - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Sprinkle from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.