English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Smith'
- someone who works metal (especially by hammering it when it is hot and malleable)
- someone who works at something specified
- Scottish economist who advocated private enterprise and free trade (1723-1790)
- English explorer who helped found the colony at Jamestown, Virginia; was said to have been saved by Pocahontas (1580-1631)
- religious leader who founded the Mormon Church in 1830 (1805-1844)
- United States blues singer (1894-1937)
- United States suffragist who refused to pay taxes until she could vote (1792-1886)
- United States singer noted for her rendition of patriotic songs (1909-1986)
- United States sculptor (1906-1965)
- Rhodesian statesman who declared independence of Zimbabwe from Great Britain (born in 1919)
'Smith' in other languages
Get definition of Smith, Get synonyms of Smith and translate.Smith in Tamil | Smith in English | Smith in Arabic | Smith in Dutch | Smith in French | Smith in German | Smith in Greek | Smith in Hindi | Smith in Italian | Smith in Japanese | Smith in Korean | Smith in Malay | Smith in Norwegian | Smith in Portuguese | Smith in Russian | Smith in Spanish | Smith in Swedish | Smith in Chinese | Smith in Indonesian | Smith in Urdu | Smith in Bengali | Smith in Thai |
Smith - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Smith from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.