English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Slump'
- a noticeable deterioration in performance or quality; "the team went into a Slump"; "a gradual slack in output"; "a drop-off in attendance"; "a falloff in quality"
- a long-term economic state characterized by unemployment and low prices and low levels of trade and investment
- fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly; "The real estate market fell off"
- go down in value; "the stock market corrected"; "prices Slumped"
- fall or sink heavily; "He Slumped onto the couch"; "My spirits sank"
- assume a drooping posture or carriage
'Slump' in other languages
Get definition of Slump, Get synonyms of Slump and translate.Slump in Tamil | Slump in English | Slump in Arabic | Slump in Dutch | Slump in French | Slump in German | Slump in Greek | Slump in Hindi | Slump in Italian | Slump in Japanese | Slump in Korean | Slump in Malay | Slump in Norwegian | Slump in Portuguese | Slump in Russian | Slump in Spanish | Slump in Swedish | Slump in Chinese | Slump in Indonesian | Slump in Urdu | Slump in Bengali | Slump in Thai |
Slump - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Slump from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.