English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Shut'
- move so that an opening or passage is obstructed; make Shut; "Close the door"; "Shut the window"
- become closed; "The windows closed with a loud bang"
- prevent from entering; Shut out; "The trees were Shutting out all sunlight"; "This policy excludes people who have a criminal record from entering the country"
- not open; "the door slammed Shut"
- used especially of mouth or eyes; "he sat quietly with closed eyes"; "his eyes were Shut against the sunlight"
'Shut' in other languages
Get definition of Shut, Get synonyms of Shut and translate.Shut in Tamil | Shut in English | Shut in Arabic | Shut in Dutch | Shut in French | Shut in German | Shut in Greek | Shut in Hindi | Shut in Italian | Shut in Japanese | Shut in Korean | Shut in Malay | Shut in Norwegian | Shut in Portuguese | Shut in Russian | Shut in Spanish | Shut in Swedish | Shut in Chinese | Shut in Indonesian | Shut in Urdu | Shut in Bengali | Shut in Thai |
Shut - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Shut from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.