English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Shrink'
- a physician who specializes in psychiatry
- decrease in size, range, or extent; "His earnings shrank"; "My courage shrivelled when I saw the task before me"
- become smaller or draw together; "The fabric shrank"; "The balloon shrank"
- reduce in size; reduce physically; "Hot water will Shrink the sweater"; "Can you Shrink this image?"
- wither, especially with a loss of moisture; "The fruit dried and shriveled"
- draw back, as with fear or pain; "she flinched when they showed the slaughtering of the calf"
'Shrink' in other languages
Get definition of Shrink, Get synonyms of Shrink and translate.Shrink in Tamil | Shrink in English | Shrink in Arabic | Shrink in Dutch | Shrink in French | Shrink in German | Shrink in Greek | Shrink in Hindi | Shrink in Italian | Shrink in Japanese | Shrink in Korean | Shrink in Malay | Shrink in Norwegian | Shrink in Portuguese | Shrink in Russian | Shrink in Spanish | Shrink in Swedish | Shrink in Chinese | Shrink in Indonesian | Shrink in Urdu | Shrink in Bengali | Shrink in Thai |
Shrink - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Shrink from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.