English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Shout'
- a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition; "the speaker was interrupted by loud cries from the rear of the audience"
- use foul or abusive language towards; "The actress abused the policeman who gave her a parking ticket"; "The angry mother Shouted at the teacher"
- utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy; "`I won!'' he exclaimed"; "`Help!'' she cried"; "`I''m here,'' the mother Shouted when she saw her child looking lost"
- utter in a loud voice; talk in a loud voice (usually denoting characteristic manner of speaking); "My grandmother is hard of hearing--you''ll have to Shout"
- utter a sudden loud cry; "she cried with pain when the doctor inserted the needle"; "I yelled to her from the window but she couldn''t hear me"
'Shout' in other languages
Get definition of Shout, Get synonyms of Shout and translate.Shout in Tamil | Shout in English | Shout in Arabic | Shout in Dutch | Shout in French | Shout in German | Shout in Greek | Shout in Hindi | Shout in Italian | Shout in Japanese | Shout in Korean | Shout in Malay | Shout in Norwegian | Shout in Portuguese | Shout in Russian | Shout in Spanish | Shout in Swedish | Shout in Chinese | Shout in Indonesian | Shout in Urdu | Shout in Bengali | Shout in Thai |
Shout - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Shout from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.