English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Seat'
- any support where you can sit (especially the part of a chair or bench etc. on which you sit); "he dusted off the Seat before sitting down"
- furniture that is designed for sitting on; "there were not enough Seats for all the guests"
- the cloth covering for the buttocks; "the Seat of his pants was worn through"
- the fleshy part of the human body that you sit on; "he deserves a good kick in the butt"; "are you going to sit on your fanny and do nothing?"
- a space reserved for sitting (as in a theater or on a train or airplane); "he booked their Seats in advance"; "he sat in someone else''s place"
- a center of authority (as a city from which authority is exercised)
- show to a Seat; assign a Seat for; "The host Seated me next to Mrs. Smith"
- provide with Seats; "Seat a concert hall"
- put a Seat on a chair
- place ceremoniously or formally in an office or position; "there was a ceremony to induct the president of the Academy"
- be able to Seat; "The theater Seats 2,000"
'Seat' in other languages
Get definition of Seat, Get synonyms of Seat and translate.Seat in Tamil | Seat in English | Seat in Arabic | Seat in Dutch | Seat in French | Seat in German | Seat in Greek | Seat in Hindi | Seat in Italian | Seat in Japanese | Seat in Korean | Seat in Malay | Seat in Norwegian | Seat in Portuguese | Seat in Russian | Seat in Spanish | Seat in Swedish | Seat in Chinese | Seat in Indonesian | Seat in Urdu | Seat in Bengali | Seat in Thai |
Seat - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Seat from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.