English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Score'
- a seduction culminating in sexual intercourse; "calling his seduction of the girl a `Score'' was a typical example of male slang"
- the act of scoring in a game or sport; "the winning Score came with less than a minute left to play"
- a number or letter indicating quality (especially of a student''s performance); "she made good marks in algebra"; "grade A milk"; "what was your Score on your homework?"
- the facts about an actual situation; "he didn''t know the Score"
- a written form of a musical composition; parts for different instruments appear on separate staves on large pages; "he studied the Score of the sonata"
- a resentment strong enough to justify retaliation; "holding a grudge"; "settling a Score"
- a set of twenty members; "a Score were sent out but only one returned"
- grounds; "don''t do it on my account"; "the paper was rejected on account of its length"; "he tried to blame the victim but his success on that Score was doubtful"
- a number that expresses the accomplishment of a team or an individual in a game or contest; "the Score was 7 to 0"
- a slight surface cut (especially a notch that is made to keep a tally)
- an amount due (as at a restaurant or bar); "add it to my Score and I''ll settle later"
- assign a grade or rank to, according to one''s evaluation; "grade tests"; "Score the SAT essays"; "mark homework"
- make underscoring marks
- gain points in a game; "The home team Scored many times"; "He hit a home run"; "He hit .300 in the past season"
- get a certain number or letter indicating quality or performance; "She Scored high on the SAT"; "He Scored a 200"
- make small marks into the surface of; "Score the clay before firing it"
- induce to have sex; "Harry finally seduced Sally"; "Did you Score last night?"; "Harry made Sally"
- write a musical Score for
'Score' in other languages
Get definition of Score, Get synonyms of Score and translate.Score in Tamil | Score in English | Score in Arabic | Score in Dutch | Score in French | Score in German | Score in Greek | Score in Hindi | Score in Italian | Score in Japanese | Score in Korean | Score in Malay | Score in Norwegian | Score in Portuguese | Score in Russian | Score in Spanish | Score in Swedish | Score in Chinese | Score in Indonesian | Score in Urdu | Score in Bengali | Score in Thai |
Score - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Score from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.