English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Sacrifice'
- (Sacrifice) an out that advances the base runners
- the act of losing or surrendering something as a penalty for a mistake or fault or failure to perform etc.
- the act of killing (an animal or person) in order to propitiate a deity
- personnel that are Sacrificed (e.g., surrendered or lost in order to gain an objective)
- a loss entailed by giving up or selling something at less than its value; "he had to sell his car at a considerable Sacrifice"
- kill or destroy; "The animals were Sacrificed after the experiment"; "The general had to Sacrifice several soldiers to save the regiment"
- make a Sacrifice of; in religious rituals
- endure the loss of; "He gave his life for his children"; "I gave two sons to the war"
- sell at a loss
'Sacrifice' in other languages
Get definition of Sacrifice, Get synonyms of Sacrifice and translate.Sacrifice in Tamil | Sacrifice in English | Sacrifice in Arabic | Sacrifice in Dutch | Sacrifice in French | Sacrifice in German | Sacrifice in Greek | Sacrifice in Hindi | Sacrifice in Italian | Sacrifice in Japanese | Sacrifice in Korean | Sacrifice in Malay | Sacrifice in Norwegian | Sacrifice in Portuguese | Sacrifice in Russian | Sacrifice in Spanish | Sacrifice in Swedish | Sacrifice in Chinese | Sacrifice in Indonesian | Sacrifice in Urdu | Sacrifice in Bengali | Sacrifice in Thai |
Sacrifice - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Sacrifice from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.