English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Restraint'
- the of act controlling by restraining someone or something; "the unlawful Restraint of trade"
- a device that retards something''s motion; "the car did not have proper Restraints fitted"
- lack of ornamentation; "the room was simply decorated with great Restraint"
- discipline in personal and social activities; "he was a model of polite Restraint"; "she never lost control of herself"
- a rule or condition that limits freedom; "legal Restraints"; "Restraints imposed on imports"
- the state of being physically constrained; "dogs should be kept under Restraint"
'Restraint' in other languages
Get definition of Restraint, Get synonyms of Restraint and translate.Restraint in Tamil | Restraint in English | Restraint in Arabic | Restraint in Dutch | Restraint in French | Restraint in German | Restraint in Greek | Restraint in Hindi | Restraint in Italian | Restraint in Japanese | Restraint in Korean | Restraint in Malay | Restraint in Norwegian | Restraint in Portuguese | Restraint in Russian | Restraint in Spanish | Restraint in Swedish | Restraint in Chinese | Restraint in Indonesian | Restraint in Urdu | Restraint in Bengali | Restraint in Thai |
Restraint - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Restraint from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.