English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Resonance'
- the quality imparted to voiced speech sounds by the action of the resonating chambers of the throat and mouth and nasal cavities
- having the character of a loud deep sound; the quality of being resonant
- a vibration of large amplitude produced by a relatively small vibration near the same frequency of vibration as the natural frequency of the resonating system
- an excited state of a stable particle causing a sharp maximum in the probability of absorption of electromagnetic radiation
- relation of mutual understanding or trust and agreement between people
'Resonance' in other languages
Get definition of Resonance, Get synonyms of Resonance and translate.Resonance in Tamil | Resonance in English | Resonance in Arabic | Resonance in Dutch | Resonance in French | Resonance in German | Resonance in Greek | Resonance in Hindi | Resonance in Italian | Resonance in Japanese | Resonance in Korean | Resonance in Malay | Resonance in Norwegian | Resonance in Portuguese | Resonance in Russian | Resonance in Spanish | Resonance in Swedish | Resonance in Chinese | Resonance in Indonesian | Resonance in Urdu | Resonance in Bengali | Resonance in Thai |
Resonance - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Resonance from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.