English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Red'
- the quality or state of the chromatic color resembling the hue of blood
- a tributary of the Mississippi River that flows eastward from Texas along the southern boundary of Oklahoma and through Louisiana
- emotionally charged terms used to refer to extreme radicals or revolutionaries
- the amount by which the cost of a business exceeds its revenue; "the company operated at a loss last year"; "the company operated in the Red last year"
- characterized by violence or bloodshed; "writes of crimson deeds and barbaric days"- Andrea Parke; "fann''d by Conquest''s crimson wing"- Thomas Gray; "convulsed with Red rage"- Hudson Strode
- Red with or characterized by blood; "waving our Red weapons o''er our heads"- Shakespeare; "The Red Badge of Courage"; "the Red rules of tooth and claw"- P.B.Sears
- having any of numerous bright or strong colors reminiscent of the color of blood or cherries or tomatoes or rubies
- (especially of the face) Reddened or suffused with or as if with blood from emotion or exertion; "crimson with fury"; "turned Red from exertion"; "with puffy Reddened eyes"; "Red-faced and violent"; "flushed (or crimson) with embarrassment"
'Red' in other languages
Get definition of Red, Get synonyms of Red and translate.Red in Tamil | Red in English | Red in Arabic | Red in Dutch | Red in French | Red in German | Red in Greek | Red in Hindi | Red in Italian | Red in Japanese | Red in Korean | Red in Malay | Red in Norwegian | Red in Portuguese | Red in Russian | Red in Spanish | Red in Swedish | Red in Chinese | Red in Indonesian | Red in Urdu | Red in Bengali | Red in Thai |
Red - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Red from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.