English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Reaction'
- doing something in opposition to another way of doing it that you don''t like; "his style of painting was a Reaction against cubism"
- a bodily process occurring due to the effect of some foregoing stimulus or agent; "a bad Reaction to the medicine"; "his responses have slowed with age"
- an idea evoked by some experience; "his Reaction to the news was to start planning what to do"
- extreme conservatism in political or social matters; "the forces of Reaction carried the election"
- a response that reveals a person''s feelings or attitude; "he was pleased by the audience''s Reaction to his performance"; "John feared his mother''s Reaction when she saw the broken lamp"
- (mechanics) the equal and opposite force that is produced when any force is applied to a body; "every action has an equal and opposite Reaction"
- (chemistry) a process in which one or more substances are changed into others; "there was a chemical Reaction of the lime with the ground water"
'Reaction' in other languages
Get definition of Reaction, Get synonyms of Reaction and translate.Reaction in Tamil | Reaction in English | Reaction in Arabic | Reaction in Dutch | Reaction in French | Reaction in German | Reaction in Greek | Reaction in Hindi | Reaction in Italian | Reaction in Japanese | Reaction in Korean | Reaction in Malay | Reaction in Norwegian | Reaction in Portuguese | Reaction in Russian | Reaction in Spanish | Reaction in Swedish | Reaction in Chinese | Reaction in Indonesian | Reaction in Urdu | Reaction in Bengali | Reaction in Thai |
Reaction - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Reaction from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.