English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Quiver'
- the act of vibrating
- case for holding arrows
- an almost pleasurable sensation of fright; "a frisson of surprise shot through him"
- a shaky motion; "the shaking of his fingers as he lit his pipe"
- move back and forth very rapidly; "the candle flickered"
- move with or as if with a regular alternating motion; "the city pulsated with music and excitement"
- shake with fast, tremulous movements; "His nostrils palpitated"
'Quiver' in other languages
Get definition of Quiver, Get synonyms of Quiver and translate.Quiver in Tamil | Quiver in English | Quiver in Arabic | Quiver in Dutch | Quiver in French | Quiver in German | Quiver in Greek | Quiver in Hindi | Quiver in Italian | Quiver in Japanese | Quiver in Korean | Quiver in Malay | Quiver in Norwegian | Quiver in Portuguese | Quiver in Russian | Quiver in Spanish | Quiver in Swedish | Quiver in Chinese | Quiver in Indonesian | Quiver in Urdu | Quiver in Bengali | Quiver in Thai |
Quiver - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Quiver from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.