English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Qualify'
- add a modifier to a constituent
- make more specific; "Qualify these remarks"
- make fit or prepared; "Your education qualifies you for this job"
- describe or portray the character or the qualities or peculiarities of; "You can characterize his behavior as that of an egotist"; "This poem can be characterized as a lament for a dead lover"
- pronounce fit or able; "She was qualified to run the marathon"; "They nurses were qualified to administer the injections"
- specify as a condition or requirement in a contract or agreement; make an express demand or provision in an agreement; "The will stipulates that she can live in the house for the rest of her life"; "The contract stipulates the dates of the payments"
- prove capable or fit; meet requirements
'Qualify' in other languages
Get definition of Qualify, Get synonyms of Qualify and translate.Qualify in Tamil | Qualify in English | Qualify in Arabic | Qualify in Dutch | Qualify in French | Qualify in German | Qualify in Greek | Qualify in Hindi | Qualify in Italian | Qualify in Japanese | Qualify in Korean | Qualify in Malay | Qualify in Norwegian | Qualify in Portuguese | Qualify in Russian | Qualify in Spanish | Qualify in Swedish | Qualify in Chinese | Qualify in Indonesian | Qualify in Urdu | Qualify in Bengali | Qualify in Thai |
Qualify - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Qualify from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.