English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Punch'
- (boxing) a blow with the fist; "I gave him a clout on his nose"
- a tool for making (usually circular) holes
- an iced mixed drink usually containing alcohol and prepared for multiple servings; normally served in a Punch bowl
- deliver a quick blow to; "he Punched me in the stomach"
- make a hole into or between, as for ease of separation; "perforate the sheets of paper"
- drive forcibly as if by a Punch; "the nail Punched through the wall"
'Punch' in other languages
Get definition of Punch, Get synonyms of Punch and translate.Punch in Tamil | Punch in English | Punch in Arabic | Punch in Dutch | Punch in French | Punch in German | Punch in Greek | Punch in Hindi | Punch in Italian | Punch in Japanese | Punch in Korean | Punch in Malay | Punch in Norwegian | Punch in Portuguese | Punch in Russian | Punch in Spanish | Punch in Swedish | Punch in Chinese | Punch in Indonesian | Punch in Urdu | Punch in Bengali | Punch in Thai |
Punch - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Punch from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.