English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Promise'
- grounds for feeling hopeful about the future; "there is little or no Promise that he will recover"
- a verbal commitment by one person to another agreeing to do (or not to do) something in the future
- make a Promise or commitment
- Promise to undertake or give; "I Promise you my best effort"
- make a prediction about; tell in advance; "Call the outcome of an election"
- give grounds for expectations; "The new results were promising"; "The results Promised fame and glory"
'Promise' in other languages
Get definition of Promise, Get synonyms of Promise and translate.Promise in Tamil | Promise in English | Promise in Arabic | Promise in Dutch | Promise in French | Promise in German | Promise in Greek | Promise in Hindi | Promise in Italian | Promise in Japanese | Promise in Korean | Promise in Malay | Promise in Norwegian | Promise in Portuguese | Promise in Russian | Promise in Spanish | Promise in Swedish | Promise in Chinese | Promise in Indonesian | Promise in Urdu | Promise in Bengali | Promise in Thai |
Promise - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Promise from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.