English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Profane'
- violate the sacred character of a place or language; "desecrate a cemetary"; "violate the sanctity of the church"; "Profane the name of God"
- corrupt morally or by intemperance or sensuality; "debauch the young people with wine and women"; "Socrates was accused of corrupting young men"; "Do school counselors subvert young children?"; "corrupt the morals"
- characterized by profanity or cursing; "foul-mouthed and blasphemous"; "blue language"; "Profane words"
- grossly irreverent toward what is held to be sacred; "blasphemous rites of a witches'' Sabbath"; "Profane utterances against the Church"; "it is sacrilegious to enter with shoes on"
- not holy because unconsecrated or impure or defiled
- not sacred or concerned with religion; "sacred and Profane music"; "children being brought up in an entirely Profane environment"
'Profane' in other languages
Get definition of Profane, Get synonyms of Profane and translate.Profane in Tamil | Profane in English | Profane in Arabic | Profane in Dutch | Profane in French | Profane in German | Profane in Greek | Profane in Hindi | Profane in Italian | Profane in Japanese | Profane in Korean | Profane in Malay | Profane in Norwegian | Profane in Portuguese | Profane in Russian | Profane in Spanish | Profane in Swedish | Profane in Chinese | Profane in Indonesian | Profane in Urdu | Profane in Bengali | Profane in Thai |
Profane - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Profane from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.