English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Production'
- (law) the act of exhibiting in a court of law; "the appellate court demanded the Production of all documents"
- the act or process of producing something; "Shakespeare''s Production of poetry was enormous"; "the Production of white blood cells"
- the creation of value or wealth by producing goods and services
- (economics) manufacturing or mining or growing something (usually in large quantities) for sale; "he introduced more efficient methods of Production"
- an artifact that has been created by someone or some process; "they improve their product every year"; "they export most of their agricultural Production"
- a presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television; "have you seen the new Production of Hamlet?"
- a display that is exaggerated or unduly complicated; "she tends to make a big Production out of nothing"
- the quantity of something (as a commodity) that is created (usually within a given period of time); "Production was up in the second quarter"
'Production' in other languages
Get definition of Production, Get synonyms of Production and translate.Production in Tamil | Production in English | Production in Arabic | Production in Dutch | Production in French | Production in German | Production in Greek | Production in Hindi | Production in Italian | Production in Japanese | Production in Korean | Production in Malay | Production in Norwegian | Production in Portuguese | Production in Russian | Production in Spanish | Production in Swedish | Production in Chinese | Production in Indonesian | Production in Urdu | Production in Bengali | Production in Thai |
Production - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Production from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.