English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Prod'
- a pointed instrument used to Prod into motion
- a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something; "the ceaseless Prodding got on his nerves"
- poke or thrust abruptly; "he jabbed his finger into her ribs"
- urge on; cause to act; "They other children egged the boy on, but he did not want to throw the stone through the window"
- to push against gently; "She nudged my elbow when she saw her friend enter the restaurant"
'Prod' in other languages
Get definition of Prod, Get synonyms of Prod and translate.Prod in Tamil | Prod in English | Prod in Arabic | Prod in Dutch | Prod in French | Prod in German | Prod in Greek | Prod in Hindi | Prod in Italian | Prod in Japanese | Prod in Korean | Prod in Malay | Prod in Norwegian | Prod in Portuguese | Prod in Russian | Prod in Spanish | Prod in Swedish | Prod in Chinese | Prod in Indonesian | Prod in Urdu | Prod in Bengali | Prod in Thai |
Prod - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Prod from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.