English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Prepare'
- make ready or suitable or equip in advance for a particular purpose or for some use, event, etc; "Get the children ready for school!"; "Prepare for war"; "I was fixing to leave town after I paid the hotel bill"
- undergo training or instruction in preparation for a particular role, function, or profession; "She is training to be a teacher"; "He trained as a legal aid"
- create by training and teaching; "The old master is training world-class violinists"; "we develop the leaders for the future"
- arrange by systematic planning and united effort; "machinate a plot"; "organize a strike"; "devise a plan to take over the director''s office"
- Prepare for eating by applying heat; "Cook me dinner, please"; "can you make me an omelette?"; "fix breakfast for the guests, please"
- to Prepare verbally, either for written or spoken delivery; "Prepare a report"; "Prepare a speech"
- lead up to and soften by sounding the dissonant note in it as a consonant note in the preceding chord; "Prepare the discord in bar 139"
- Prepare (someone) for a future role or function; "He is grooming his son to become his successor"; "The prince was Prepared to become King one day"; "They trained him to be a warrior"
'Prepare' in other languages
Get definition of Prepare, Get synonyms of Prepare and translate.Prepare in Tamil | Prepare in English | Prepare in Arabic | Prepare in Dutch | Prepare in French | Prepare in German | Prepare in Greek | Prepare in Hindi | Prepare in Italian | Prepare in Japanese | Prepare in Korean | Prepare in Malay | Prepare in Norwegian | Prepare in Portuguese | Prepare in Russian | Prepare in Spanish | Prepare in Swedish | Prepare in Chinese | Prepare in Indonesian | Prepare in Urdu | Prepare in Bengali | Prepare in Thai |
Prepare - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Prepare from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.