English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Pony'
- a range horse of the western United States
- any of various breeds of small gentle horses usually less than five feet high at the shoulder
- an informal term for a racehorse; "he liked to bet on the ponies"
- a small glass adequate to hold a single swallow of whiskey
- a literal translation used in studying a foreign language (often used illicitly)
'Pony' in other languages
Get definition of Pony, Get synonyms of Pony and translate.Pony in Tamil | Pony in English | Pony in Arabic | Pony in Dutch | Pony in French | Pony in German | Pony in Greek | Pony in Hindi | Pony in Italian | Pony in Japanese | Pony in Korean | Pony in Malay | Pony in Norwegian | Pony in Portuguese | Pony in Russian | Pony in Spanish | Pony in Swedish | Pony in Chinese | Pony in Indonesian | Pony in Urdu | Pony in Bengali | Pony in Thai |
Pony - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Pony from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.