English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Plunge'
- a brief swim in water
- a steep and rapid fall
- begin with vigor; "He launched into a long diatribe"; "She Plunged into a dangerous adventure"
- engross (oneself) fully; "He immersed himself into his studies"
- cause to be immersed; "The professor Plunged his students into the study of the Italian text"
- immerse briefly into a liquid so as to wet, coat, or saturate; "dip the garment into the cleaning solution"; "dip the brush into the paint"
- thrust or throw into; "Immerse yourself in hot water"
- dash violently or with great speed or impetuosity; "She Plunged at it eagerly"
- drop steeply; "the stock market Plunged"
- fall abruptly; "It Plunged to the bottom of the well"
'Plunge' in other languages
Get definition of Plunge, Get synonyms of Plunge and translate.Plunge in Tamil | Plunge in English | Plunge in Arabic | Plunge in Dutch | Plunge in French | Plunge in German | Plunge in Greek | Plunge in Hindi | Plunge in Italian | Plunge in Japanese | Plunge in Korean | Plunge in Malay | Plunge in Norwegian | Plunge in Portuguese | Plunge in Russian | Plunge in Spanish | Plunge in Swedish | Plunge in Chinese | Plunge in Indonesian | Plunge in Urdu | Plunge in Bengali | Plunge in Thai |
Plunge - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Plunge from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.