English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Plunder'
- goods or money obtained illegally
- destroy and strip of its possession; "The soldiers raped the beautiful country"
- steal goods; take as spoils; "During the earthquake people looted the stores that were deserted by their owners"
- Plunder (a town) after capture; "the barbarians sacked Rome"
- take illegally; of intellectual property; "This writer Plundered from famous authors"
'Plunder' in other languages
Get definition of Plunder, Get synonyms of Plunder and translate.Plunder in Tamil | Plunder in English | Plunder in Arabic | Plunder in Dutch | Plunder in French | Plunder in German | Plunder in Greek | Plunder in Hindi | Plunder in Italian | Plunder in Japanese | Plunder in Korean | Plunder in Malay | Plunder in Norwegian | Plunder in Portuguese | Plunder in Russian | Plunder in Spanish | Plunder in Swedish | Plunder in Chinese | Plunder in Indonesian | Plunder in Urdu | Plunder in Bengali | Plunder in Thai |
Plunder - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Plunder from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.