English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Plumb'
- the metal bob of a Plumb line
- adjust with a Plumb line so as to make vertical
- examine thoroughly and in great depth
- measure the depth of something
- weight with lead
- exactly vertical; "the tower of Pisa is far out of Plumb"
- completely; used as intensifiers; "clean forgot the appointment"; "I''m Plumb (or plum) tuckered out"
- exactly; "fell Plumb in the middle of the puddle"
- conforming to the direction of a Plumb line
'Plumb' in other languages
Get definition of Plumb, Get synonyms of Plumb and translate.Plumb in Tamil | Plumb in English | Plumb in Arabic | Plumb in Dutch | Plumb in French | Plumb in German | Plumb in Greek | Plumb in Hindi | Plumb in Italian | Plumb in Japanese | Plumb in Korean | Plumb in Malay | Plumb in Norwegian | Plumb in Portuguese | Plumb in Russian | Plumb in Spanish | Plumb in Swedish | Plumb in Chinese | Plumb in Indonesian | Plumb in Urdu | Plumb in Bengali | Plumb in Thai |
Plumb - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Plumb from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.