English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Plug'
- an old or over-worked horse
- an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
- blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
- electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
- blatant or sensational promotion
- a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- persist in working hard; "Students must Plug away at this problem"
- make a Plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote
- deliver a quick blow to; "he punched me in the stomach"
- fill or close tightly with or as if with a Plug; "Plug the hole"; "stop up the leak"
'Plug' in other languages
Get definition of Plug, Get synonyms of Plug and translate.Plug in Tamil | Plug in English | Plug in Arabic | Plug in Dutch | Plug in French | Plug in German | Plug in Greek | Plug in Hindi | Plug in Italian | Plug in Japanese | Plug in Korean | Plug in Malay | Plug in Norwegian | Plug in Portuguese | Plug in Russian | Plug in Spanish | Plug in Swedish | Plug in Chinese | Plug in Indonesian | Plug in Urdu | Plug in Bengali | Plug in Thai |
Plug - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Plug from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.