English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Plaster'
- adhesive tape used in dressing wounds
- a hardened surface of Plaster (as on a wall or ceiling); "there were cracks in the Plaster"
- a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation etc.
- a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings
- any of several gypsum cements; a white powder (a form of calcium sulphate) that forms a paste when mixed with water and hardens into a solid; used in making molds and sculptures and casts for broken limbs
- dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
- coat with Plaster; "daub the wall"
- apply a heavy coat to
- apply a Plaster cast to; "Plaster the broken arm"
- affix conspicuously; "She Plastered warnings all over the wall"
- cover conspicuously, as by pasting something on; "The demonstrators Plastered the hallways with posters"
'Plaster' in other languages
Get definition of Plaster, Get synonyms of Plaster and translate.Plaster in Tamil | Plaster in English | Plaster in Arabic | Plaster in Dutch | Plaster in French | Plaster in German | Plaster in Greek | Plaster in Hindi | Plaster in Italian | Plaster in Japanese | Plaster in Korean | Plaster in Malay | Plaster in Norwegian | Plaster in Portuguese | Plaster in Russian | Plaster in Spanish | Plaster in Swedish | Plaster in Chinese | Plaster in Indonesian | Plaster in Urdu | Plaster in Bengali | Plaster in Thai |
Plaster - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Plaster from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.