English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Plan'
- scale drawing of a structure; "the Plans for City Hall were on file"
- an arrangement scheme; "the awkward design of the keyboard made operation difficult"; "it was an excellent design for living"; "a Plan for seating guests"
- a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished; "they drew up a six-step Plan"; "they discussed Plans for a new bond issue"
- make Plans for something; "He is Planning a trip with his family"
- have the will and intention to carry out some action; "He Plans to be in graduate school next year"; "The rebels had Planned turmoil and confusion"
- make or work out a Plan for; devise; "They contrived to murder their boss"; "design a new sales strategy"; "Plan an attack"
- make a design of; Plan out in systematic, often graphic form; "design a better mousetrap"; "Plan the new wing of the museum"
'Plan' in other languages
Get definition of Plan, Get synonyms of Plan and translate.Plan in Tamil | Plan in English | Plan in Arabic | Plan in Dutch | Plan in French | Plan in German | Plan in Greek | Plan in Hindi | Plan in Italian | Plan in Japanese | Plan in Korean | Plan in Malay | Plan in Norwegian | Plan in Portuguese | Plan in Russian | Plan in Spanish | Plan in Swedish | Plan in Chinese | Plan in Indonesian | Plan in Urdu | Plan in Bengali | Plan in Thai |
Plan - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Plan from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.