English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Plague'
- an annoyance; "those children are a damn Plague"
- any large scale calamity (especially when thought to be sent by God)
- a swarm of insects that attack plants; "a Plague of grasshoppers"
- any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of an infected rat flea (especially bubonic Plague)
- annoy continually or chronically; "He is known to harry his staff when he is overworked"; "This man harasses his female co-workers"
- cause to suffer a blight; "Too much rain may blight the garden with mold"
'Plague' in other languages
Get definition of Plague, Get synonyms of Plague and translate.Plague in Tamil | Plague in English | Plague in Arabic | Plague in Dutch | Plague in French | Plague in German | Plague in Greek | Plague in Hindi | Plague in Italian | Plague in Japanese | Plague in Korean | Plague in Malay | Plague in Norwegian | Plague in Portuguese | Plague in Russian | Plague in Spanish | Plague in Swedish | Plague in Chinese | Plague in Indonesian | Plague in Urdu | Plague in Bengali | Plague in Thai |
Plague - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Plague from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.