English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Pet'
- using a computerized radiographic technique to examine the metabolic activity in various tissues (especially in the brain)
- a domesticated animal kept for companionship or amusement
- a fit of Petulance or sulkiness (especially at what is felt to be a slight)
- a special loved one
- stroke or caress in an erotic manner, as during lovemaking
- stroke or caress gently; "Pet the lamb"
- preferred above all others and treated with partiality; "the favored child"
'Pet' in other languages
Get definition of Pet, Get synonyms of Pet and translate.Pet in Tamil | Pet in English | Pet in Arabic | Pet in Dutch | Pet in French | Pet in German | Pet in Greek | Pet in Hindi | Pet in Italian | Pet in Japanese | Pet in Korean | Pet in Malay | Pet in Norwegian | Pet in Portuguese | Pet in Russian | Pet in Spanish | Pet in Swedish | Pet in Chinese | Pet in Indonesian | Pet in Urdu | Pet in Bengali | Pet in Thai |
Pet - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Pet from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.