English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Permit'
- the act of giving a formal (usually written) authorization
- large game fish; found in waters of the West Indies
- a legal document giving official permission to do something
- consent to, give permission; "She Permitted her son to visit her estranged husband"; "I won''t let the police search her basement"; "I cannot allow you to see your exam"
- allow the presence of or allow (an activity) without opposing or prohibiting; "We don''t allow dogs here"; "Children are not Permitted beyond this point"; "We cannot tolerate smoking in the hospital"
- make it possible through a specific action or lack of action for something to happen; "This Permits the water to rush in"; "This sealed door won''t allow the water come into the basement"; "This will Permit the rain to run off"
'Permit' in other languages
Get definition of Permit, Get synonyms of Permit and translate.Permit in Tamil | Permit in English | Permit in Arabic | Permit in Dutch | Permit in French | Permit in German | Permit in Greek | Permit in Hindi | Permit in Italian | Permit in Japanese | Permit in Korean | Permit in Malay | Permit in Norwegian | Permit in Portuguese | Permit in Russian | Permit in Spanish | Permit in Swedish | Permit in Chinese | Permit in Indonesian | Permit in Urdu | Permit in Bengali | Permit in Thai |
Permit - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Permit from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.