English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Peril'
- a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing"
- a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune; "drinking alcohol is a health hazard"
- a state of danger involving risk
- put in a dangerous, disadvantageous, or difficult position
- pose a threat to; present a danger to; "The pollution is endangering the crops"
'Peril' in other languages
Get definition of Peril, Get synonyms of Peril and translate.Peril in Tamil | Peril in English | Peril in Arabic | Peril in Dutch | Peril in French | Peril in German | Peril in Greek | Peril in Hindi | Peril in Italian | Peril in Japanese | Peril in Korean | Peril in Malay | Peril in Norwegian | Peril in Portuguese | Peril in Russian | Peril in Spanish | Peril in Swedish | Peril in Chinese | Peril in Indonesian | Peril in Urdu | Peril in Bengali | Peril in Thai |
Peril - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Peril from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.