English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Peak'
- a brim that projects to the front to shade the eyes; "he pulled down the bill of his cap and trudged ahead"
- the top point of a mountain or hill; "the view from the Peak was magnificent"; "they clambered to the summit of Monadnock"
- the highest point (of something); "at the Peak of the pyramid"
- the most extreme possible amount or value; "voltage Peak"
- a V shape; "the cannibal''s teeth were filed to sharp points"
- the highest level or degree attainable; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist''s gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the Peak of perfection"; "summer was at its Peak"; "...catapulted Einstein to the pinnacle of
- the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
- to reach the highest point; attain maximum intensity, activity; "That wild, speculative spirit Peaked in 1929"
- of a period of maximal use or demand or activity; "at Peak hours the streets traffic is unbelievable"
'Peak' in other languages
Get definition of Peak, Get synonyms of Peak and translate.Peak in Tamil | Peak in English | Peak in Arabic | Peak in Dutch | Peak in French | Peak in German | Peak in Greek | Peak in Hindi | Peak in Italian | Peak in Japanese | Peak in Korean | Peak in Malay | Peak in Norwegian | Peak in Portuguese | Peak in Russian | Peak in Spanish | Peak in Swedish | Peak in Chinese | Peak in Indonesian | Peak in Urdu | Peak in Bengali | Peak in Thai |
Peak - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Peak from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.