English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Peach'
- a shade of pink tinged with yellow
- downy juicy fruit with sweet yellowish or whitish flesh
- a very attractive or seductive looking woman
- cultivated in temperate regions
- divulge confidential information or secrets; "Be careful--his secretary talks"
'Peach' in other languages
Get definition of Peach, Get synonyms of Peach and translate.Peach in Tamil | Peach in English | Peach in Arabic | Peach in Dutch | Peach in French | Peach in German | Peach in Greek | Peach in Hindi | Peach in Italian | Peach in Japanese | Peach in Korean | Peach in Malay | Peach in Norwegian | Peach in Portuguese | Peach in Russian | Peach in Spanish | Peach in Swedish | Peach in Chinese | Peach in Indonesian | Peach in Urdu | Peach in Bengali | Peach in Thai |
Peach - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Peach from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.