English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Passion'
- intense Passion or emotion
- any object of warm affection or devotion; "the theater was her first love" or "he has a Passion for cock fighting";
- strong feeling or emotion
- a feeling of strong sexual desire
- an irrational but irresistible motive for a belief or action
- something that is desired intensely; "his rage for fame destroyed him"
- the suffering of Jesus at the crucifixion
'Passion' in other languages
Get definition of Passion, Get synonyms of Passion and translate.Passion in Tamil | Passion in English | Passion in Arabic | Passion in Dutch | Passion in French | Passion in German | Passion in Greek | Passion in Hindi | Passion in Italian | Passion in Japanese | Passion in Korean | Passion in Malay | Passion in Norwegian | Passion in Portuguese | Passion in Russian | Passion in Spanish | Passion in Swedish | Passion in Chinese | Passion in Indonesian | Passion in Urdu | Passion in Bengali | Passion in Thai |
Passion - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Passion from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.