English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Pallet'
- board that provides a flat surface on which artists mix paints and the range of colors used
- a mattress filled with straw or a pad made of quilts; used as a bed
- a hand tool with a flat blade used by potters for mixing and shaping clay
- a portable platform for storing or moving goods that are stacked on it
- the range of colour characteristic of a particular artist or painting or school of art
'Pallet' in other languages
Get definition of Pallet, Get synonyms of Pallet and translate.Pallet in Tamil | Pallet in English | Pallet in Arabic | Pallet in Dutch | Pallet in French | Pallet in German | Pallet in Greek | Pallet in Hindi | Pallet in Italian | Pallet in Japanese | Pallet in Korean | Pallet in Malay | Pallet in Norwegian | Pallet in Portuguese | Pallet in Russian | Pallet in Spanish | Pallet in Swedish | Pallet in Chinese | Pallet in Indonesian | Pallet in Urdu | Pallet in Bengali | Pallet in Thai |
Pallet - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Pallet from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.