English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Overcome'
- Overcome, usually through no fault or weakness of the person that is Overcome; "Heart disease can get the best of us"
- win a victory over; "You must Overcome all difficulties"; "defeat your enemies"; "He overcame his shyness"; "She conquered here fear of mice"; "He overcame his infirmity"; "Her anger got the better of her and she blew up"
- get on top of; deal with successfully; "He overcame his shyness"
- Overcome, as with emotions or perceptual stimuli
- rendered powerless especially by an excessive amount or profusion of something; "a desk flooded with applications"; "felt inundated with work"; "too much Overcome to notice"; "a man engulfed by fear"; "swamped by work"
'Overcome' in other languages
Get definition of Overcome, Get synonyms of Overcome and translate.Overcome in Tamil | Overcome in English | Overcome in Arabic | Overcome in Dutch | Overcome in French | Overcome in German | Overcome in Greek | Overcome in Hindi | Overcome in Italian | Overcome in Japanese | Overcome in Korean | Overcome in Malay | Overcome in Norwegian | Overcome in Portuguese | Overcome in Russian | Overcome in Spanish | Overcome in Swedish | Overcome in Chinese | Overcome in Indonesian | Overcome in Urdu | Overcome in Bengali | Overcome in Thai |
Overcome - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Overcome from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.