English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Ordinary'
- (heraldry) any of several conventional figures used on shields
- an early bicycle with a very large front wheel and small back wheel
- a judge of a probate court
- a clergyman appointed to prepare condemned prisoners for death
- the expected or commonplace condition or situation; "not out of the Ordinary"
- lacking special distinction, rank, or status; commonly encountered; "average people"; "the Ordinary (or common) man in the street"
- not exceptional in any way especially in quality or ability or size or degree; "Ordinary everyday objects"; "Ordinary decency"; "an Ordinary day"; "an Ordinary wine"
'Ordinary' in other languages
Get definition of Ordinary, Get synonyms of Ordinary and translate.Ordinary in Tamil | Ordinary in English | Ordinary in Arabic | Ordinary in Dutch | Ordinary in French | Ordinary in German | Ordinary in Greek | Ordinary in Hindi | Ordinary in Italian | Ordinary in Japanese | Ordinary in Korean | Ordinary in Malay | Ordinary in Norwegian | Ordinary in Portuguese | Ordinary in Russian | Ordinary in Spanish | Ordinary in Swedish | Ordinary in Chinese | Ordinary in Indonesian | Ordinary in Urdu | Ordinary in Bengali | Ordinary in Thai |
Ordinary - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Ordinary from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.