English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Observe'
- Observe correctly or closely; "The pianist kept time with the metronome"; "keep count"; "I cannot keep track of all my employees"
- make mention of; "She Observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
- Observe with care or pay close attention to; "Take note of this chemical reaction"
- discover or determine the existence, presence, or fact of; "She detected high levels of lead in her drinking water"; "We found traces of lead in the paint"
- watch attentively; "Please Observe the reaction of these two chemicals"
- follow with the eyes or the mind; "Keep an eye on the baby, please!"; "The world is watching Sarajevo"; "She followed the men with the binoculars"
- show respect towards; "honor your parents!"
- celebrate, as of holidays or rites; "Keep the commandments"; "celebrate Christmas"; "Observe Yom Kippur"
- conform one''s action or practice to; "keep appointments"; "she never keeps her promises"; "We kept to the original conditions of the contract"
'Observe' in other languages
Get definition of Observe, Get synonyms of Observe and translate.Observe in Tamil | Observe in English | Observe in Arabic | Observe in Dutch | Observe in French | Observe in German | Observe in Greek | Observe in Hindi | Observe in Italian | Observe in Japanese | Observe in Korean | Observe in Malay | Observe in Norwegian | Observe in Portuguese | Observe in Russian | Observe in Spanish | Observe in Swedish | Observe in Chinese | Observe in Indonesian | Observe in Urdu | Observe in Bengali | Observe in Thai |
Observe - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Observe from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.