English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Moral'
- the significance of a story or event; "the Moral of the story is to love thy neighbor"
- concerned with principles of right and wrong or conforming to standards of behavior and character based on those principles; "Moral sense"; "a Moral scrutiny"; "a Moral lesson"; "a Moral quandary"; "Moral convictions"; "a Moral life"
- psychological rather than physical or tangible in effect; "a Moral victory"; "Moral support"
- adhering to ethical and Moral principles; "it seems ethical and right"; "followed the only honorable course of action"; "had the Moral courage to stand alone"
- arising from the sense of right and wrong; "a Moral obligation"
- relating to principles of right and wrong; i.e. to Morals or ethics; "Moral philosophy"
'Moral' in other languages
Get definition of Moral, Get synonyms of Moral and translate.Moral in Tamil | Moral in English | Moral in Arabic | Moral in Dutch | Moral in French | Moral in German | Moral in Greek | Moral in Hindi | Moral in Italian | Moral in Japanese | Moral in Korean | Moral in Malay | Moral in Norwegian | Moral in Portuguese | Moral in Russian | Moral in Spanish | Moral in Swedish | Moral in Chinese | Moral in Indonesian | Moral in Urdu | Moral in Bengali | Moral in Thai |
Moral - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Moral from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.