English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mill'
- the act of grinding to a powder or dust
- a plant consisting of buildings with facilities for manufacturing
- machine that processes materials by grinding or crushing
- English philosopher and economist remembered for his interpretations of empiricism and utilitarianism (1806-1873)
- Scottish philosopher who expounded Bentham''s utilitarianism; father of John Stuart Mill (1773-1836)
- grind with a Mill; "Mill grain"
- roll out (metal) with a rolling machine
- produce a ridge around the edge of; "Mill a coin"
- move about in a confused manner
'Mill' in other languages
Get definition of Mill, Get synonyms of Mill and translate.Mill in Tamil | Mill in English | Mill in Arabic | Mill in Dutch | Mill in French | Mill in German | Mill in Greek | Mill in Hindi | Mill in Italian | Mill in Japanese | Mill in Korean | Mill in Malay | Mill in Norwegian | Mill in Portuguese | Mill in Russian | Mill in Spanish | Mill in Swedish | Mill in Chinese | Mill in Indonesian | Mill in Urdu | Mill in Bengali | Mill in Thai |
Mill - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mill from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.