English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Milk'
- produced by mammary glands of female mammals for feeding their young
- a white nutritious liquid secreted by mammals and used as food by human beings
- any of several nutritive Milklike liquids
- a river that rises in the Rockies in northwestern Montana and flows eastward to become a tributary of the Missouri River
- take Milk from female mammals; "Cows need to be Milked every morning"
- add Milk to; "Milk the tea"
- exploit as much as possible; "I am Milking this for all it''s worth"
'Milk' in other languages
Get definition of Milk, Get synonyms of Milk and translate.Milk in Tamil | Milk in English | Milk in Arabic | Milk in Dutch | Milk in French | Milk in German | Milk in Greek | Milk in Hindi | Milk in Italian | Milk in Japanese | Milk in Korean | Milk in Malay | Milk in Norwegian | Milk in Portuguese | Milk in Russian | Milk in Spanish | Milk in Swedish | Milk in Chinese | Milk in Indonesian | Milk in Urdu | Milk in Bengali | Milk in Thai |
Milk - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Milk from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.