English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mile'
- a footrace extending one Mile; "he holds the record in the Mile"
- a unit of length equal to 1760 yards
- a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- an ancient Roman unit of length equivalent to 1620 yards
- a unit of length used in navigation; equivalent to the distance spanned by one minute of arc in latitude; 1,852 meters
- a British unit of length equivalent to 1,853.18 meters (6,082 feet)
- a former British unit of length once used in navigation; equivalent to 1828.8 meters (6000 feet)
- a large distance; "he missed by a Mile"
'Mile' in other languages
Get definition of Mile, Get synonyms of Mile and translate.Mile in Tamil | Mile in English | Mile in Arabic | Mile in Dutch | Mile in French | Mile in German | Mile in Greek | Mile in Hindi | Mile in Italian | Mile in Japanese | Mile in Korean | Mile in Malay | Mile in Norwegian | Mile in Portuguese | Mile in Russian | Mile in Spanish | Mile in Swedish | Mile in Chinese | Mile in Indonesian | Mile in Urdu | Mile in Bengali | Mile in Thai |
Mile - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mile from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.