English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Middle'
- the Middle area of the human torso (usually in front); "young American women believe that a bare midriff is fashionable"
- an intermediate part or section; "A whole is that which has beginning, Middle, and end"- Aristotle
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region; "it is in the center of town"; "they ran forward into the heart of the struggle"; "they were in the eye of the storm"
- time between the beginning and the end of a temporal period; "the Middle of the war"; "rain during the Middle of April"
- put in the Middle
- between an earlier and a later period of time; "in the Middle years"; "in his Middle thirties"
- of a stage in the development of a language or literature between earlier and later stages; "Middle English is the English language from about 1100 to 1500"; "Middle Gaelic"
- being neither at the beginning nor at the end in a series; "adolescence is an awkward in-between age"; "in a mediate position"; "the Middle point on a line"
'Middle' in other languages
Get definition of Middle, Get synonyms of Middle and translate.Middle in Tamil | Middle in English | Middle in Arabic | Middle in Dutch | Middle in French | Middle in German | Middle in Greek | Middle in Hindi | Middle in Italian | Middle in Japanese | Middle in Korean | Middle in Malay | Middle in Norwegian | Middle in Portuguese | Middle in Russian | Middle in Spanish | Middle in Swedish | Middle in Chinese | Middle in Indonesian | Middle in Urdu | Middle in Bengali | Middle in Thai |
Middle - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Middle from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.