English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Mash'
- mixture of ground animal feeds
- a mixture of Mashed malt grains and hot water; used in brewing
- reduce to small pieces or particles by pounding or abrading; "grind the spices in a mortar"; "Mash the garlic"
- talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions; "The guys always try to chat up the new secretaries"; "My husband never flirts with other women"
- to compress with violence, out of natural shape or condition; "crush an aluminum can"; "squeeze a lemon"
'Mash' in other languages
Get definition of Mash, Get synonyms of Mash and translate.Mash in Tamil | Mash in English | Mash in Arabic | Mash in Dutch | Mash in French | Mash in German | Mash in Greek | Mash in Hindi | Mash in Italian | Mash in Japanese | Mash in Korean | Mash in Malay | Mash in Norwegian | Mash in Portuguese | Mash in Russian | Mash in Spanish | Mash in Swedish | Mash in Chinese | Mash in Indonesian | Mash in Urdu | Mash in Bengali | Mash in Thai |
Mash - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Mash from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.