English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Marginal'
- of something or someone close to a lower limit or lower class; "Marginal abilities"
- of a bare living gained by great labor; "the sharecropper''s hardscrabble life"; "a Marginal existence"
- at or constituting a border or edge; "the Marginal strip of beach"
- of questionable or minimal quality; "borderline grades"; "Marginal writing ability"
- producing at a rate that barely covers production costs; "Marginal industries"; "Marginal land"
- just barely adequate or within a lower limit; "a bare majority"; "a Marginal victory"
'Marginal' in other languages
Get definition of Marginal, Get synonyms of Marginal and translate.Marginal in Tamil | Marginal in English | Marginal in Arabic | Marginal in Dutch | Marginal in French | Marginal in German | Marginal in Greek | Marginal in Hindi | Marginal in Italian | Marginal in Japanese | Marginal in Korean | Marginal in Malay | Marginal in Norwegian | Marginal in Portuguese | Marginal in Russian | Marginal in Spanish | Marginal in Swedish | Marginal in Chinese | Marginal in Indonesian | Marginal in Urdu | Marginal in Bengali | Marginal in Thai |
Marginal - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Marginal from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.