English - Sinhala Dictionary
DESCRIPTIONS for 'Log'
- measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship''s speed through the water
- a written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
- a written record of messages sent or received; "they kept a Log of all transmission by the radio station"; "an email Log"
- the exponent required to produce a given number
- a segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
- large Log at the back of a hearth fire
- enter into a Log, as on ships and planes
- cut lumber, as in woods and forests
'Log' in other languages
Get definition of Log, Get synonyms of Log and translate.Log in Tamil | Log in English | Log in Arabic | Log in Dutch | Log in French | Log in German | Log in Greek | Log in Hindi | Log in Italian | Log in Japanese | Log in Korean | Log in Malay | Log in Norwegian | Log in Portuguese | Log in Russian | Log in Spanish | Log in Swedish | Log in Chinese | Log in Indonesian | Log in Urdu | Log in Bengali | Log in Thai |
Log - English - Sinhala Online Dictionary. English-Sinhala-English Multilingual Dictionary. Translate From English into Sinhala. www.lankadictionary.com is a free service Sinhala Meaning of Log from English.Special Thanks to all Sinhala Dictionarys including Malalasekara, Kapruka, MaduraOnline, Trilingualdictionary. Improve your language knowledge, education and move forward with www.lankadictionary.com.